Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcome To My Blog

Hi everybody and welcome to the launch of my very own blogspot. As most of you already know I am the lead vocalist & frontman for Buddy Love, All Mobbed Up and Other Various Acts around the New York City area. I like keeping busy with music so I'm constantly writing, recording, rehearsing or performing. As it turns out this is a pretty good month for my band Buddy Love. We have been asked to share the stage with Wang Chung on Friday, September 10th @ The Vibe Lounge in Rockville Centre, L.I. & the band is pretty excited about that. Wang Chung is a band from the 80's that we came up with so it's a bit nostalgic for us. The following Sunday Night on September 12th, Buddy Love will be playing The Max's Kansas City Reunion In New York City. This weekend long music festival will be lots of fun for me personally. Not only did Buddy Love grace the Max's stage several times but I also worked there shortly after I left The Mudd Club. Then on September 24th, Buddy Love will be part of a weekend long Concert and Film Documentary being filmed and hosted at Kenny's Castaways in NYC.  "The Roots Of Rock" concert and film was put together by veteran rocker and friend Jon Montgomery. Bands that will be on hand for this event we have known and played with over the years. Street Punk, The Brats, The Shirts, Lisa Burns, Michael Zuko and many other fantastic artists. That's about it for now. Thanks for subscribing to my blog and keep rockin'!

3 comments:

  1. Great first post, bud. I'm going to link your blog to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news for Buddy Love indeed! ~Sparky~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sure your going to have alot to Blog about- To Mr your Mr Entertainment--David

    ReplyDelete